Invoices will be sent via email upon completion of the project. If special billing processes are required by your company there will be a $10.00 per invoice handling fee.
- Broadcast (TV/Movie) – narration for television or movie (i.e. documentary)
- Explainer Video – narration for product video (company website or YouTube). Product/client must be the same or individual products/clients will be billed individually. Material cannot contain promotional content or it will be billed as a Commercial Spot (Internet)
- Corporate Video- narration for product video (company website or YouTube). Product/client must be the same or individual products/clients will be billed individually. Material cannot contain promotional content or it will be billed as a Commercial Spot (Internet)
- IVR/Hold Messaging – Telephone answering consisting of simple prompts
- E-Learning – training courses/modules/quiz/exams designed for either internal corporate use, or for external sale
- National TV or Radio – broadcast in more than one city (GTA is National)
- Major TV or Radio – broadcast in one city only
- Internet – YouTube pre-roll, company website and/or any social media site (promotional material)
- VOs that will be used to promote or create imaging for a company or TV show/channel.
- Character VOs that will be used as a part of an animation program that is either TV or internet based.
- Tags are 1-3 word sentences, that usually have multiple variations, used at the end of a commercial. For example, a TV commercial may require different price tags depending on the product being sold or the location/date that product is advertised.
- An alt or a version is a cut-down of the original VO, already recorded, that does not require more work for the performer. Rate is 50% of the booked spot rate.
- Rates for sessions recorded in multiple languages, by the same performer, are simply RATE x # of languages.
- Please contact email@example.com
Rates Per Spot
- Rates are per spot and per usage. The booked performer may be able to negotiate a lump fee for certain project sizes.
- Recalls are based on short script changes to an already recorded VO. Applicable to projects less than 6 months old. Cannot contain NEW material; only changes to words or phrasing directly related to the already recorded VO. Recalls are generally only $150.00 unless extensive.
- Booked performers charge a $50.00 per additional character fee for any project that requires the performer to alter their voice. The rate for usage contains one main “narrator” voice and anything in addition to that is charged.
- APPLICABLE FOR SCHEDULED SESSIONS ONLY – you may be charged a cancellation fee if you do not notify VOX TALENT Inc. 6 business hours before the time of the SCHEDULED session.
Travel or Overtime
- APPLICABLE FOR STUDIO SESSIONS ONLY – Some talent may feel a travel fee is necessary, for sessions outside of Toronto.
- An average 00-10 minute or 1-2 commercial spot session should last no more than 1-2 hours. Some talent may feel an overtime fee is necessary if they are in studio for too long. Please consider this when booking. The overtime rate is $75/hour.
Talents may apply minor editing to provide quality voice files. This may include changes in EQ, compression and/or noise removal.
Breath removal is NOT included. Some talents may offer breath removal for an extra charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- It is mutually understood that the session booked with the performer specified is its own contract, and no guarantee is given that the performer will be available for further bookings, or that the performer will not do work for a competitor.